05 December 2005

Yellow roses

I must thank you. For each and every moment we shared. For the best moments of my life. For sure I will not have others like those. For all the nights we talked about everything we felt to talk. Sounds stupid but these conversations I miss the most. For each time you smiled at me and made me feel important. For trusting me even when you had doubts and making me trust more and more in me and my dreams. For teaching me to keep my head up no matter what. Believed or not this thought lead my steps in the last almost 2 years and will continue to lead all future steps I’ll make. For each and every surprise you made me. For a yellow rose in the night. For the superlative you brought into my life. For being there. For loving me.
I have found out why it hurts like shit sometimes. And yes. I will always hate airports. Fuck them all.
Head up ‘icelu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home