25 December 2005

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2006!

Just another day. All my big-traffic websites are updated for Christmas. Santa is watching from every corner now. It's cold outside but isn't snowing. No sign of it also.
I just purchased a big amount of online advertising for www.worldmerchandise.biz and I am thinking in opening another big online project for Romania. Same industry that pushed me up in the last 3 years. Entertainment. Seems to me that in this area I can invest more and push its limits a little bit.
3 experimental years, 2 romanian awards for the best entertainment website in 2004, more than 500,000 visitors must speak now or be quiet forever! :)))))
Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy 2006!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Romania? o.0

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home